We have already pointed out the numerous amount of benefits that Thai massages have to offer. This same massage with herbal bundles is even more acknowledged in the east, known for easing pain in articulations and and injuries, muscles and ligaments. It is a valuable tool that provides us with curative actions upon the body, mind, and soul.
This massage originates from India, combining Ayurveda Medicine and Tradicional Chinese Medicine, reaching Thailand over 2500 years ago through the hands of the first Buddhist monks.
What are herbal bundles?
Here, at Amon Thai we work with small cloth bags called herbal bundles that are filled with aromatic spices, herbs, plants, essential oils, Romero, eucalyptus, hypericum, ginger, curcuma, kafir lime, along with many others. All of which possess a great deal of beneficial properties helping to treat an enormous amount of disorders and injuries.
How are herbal bundles used?
Once the mix has been prepared, the herbal bundles are then heated with hot vapor, allowing the healing properties to be released and penetrate the skin of the person receiving the massage.
What are the benefits obtained through Thai massage with herbal bundles?
There are many benefits that you will experiment, here are a few:
- Improvement in muscle injuries and muscular pains
- Improvement in blood flow and circulation
- Improvement in physical and mental energy, release of blockages.
- Helps to calm the mind and improve concentration
- Betters organ function
- Alleviates menstrual discomfort
- Calms and prevents migraines and cefalias
- Helps with sleep disorders and insomnia
- Slows down aging and the degeneration of soft tissue and articulations
- Reduces sever pain and chronic inflammation